Clinics & Services
The Doctors consult in English but Interpreter Facilities are available.
Services that we offer:
- Anti-Coag (Warfarin) Clinic
- Minor Surgery
- Baby Clinic - All baby & childhood vaccinations available as per National Guidelines
- Diabetic Podiatrist
- Health Promotion Clinics
- Cervical Cytology
- Child Health Surveillance
- Maternity Medical Services
- Contraceptive Services (Implants & Injections)
- Smoking Cessation
- Ear syringing
Every Wednesday 1.30pm – 3.30pm – appointments only.
New patients are allocated a 60-minute appointment where the Midwife will make all necessary arrangements for referral to hospital.
Your postnatal appointment will be made with the doctor. Postnatal examinations can also be arranged at hospital.
The Health Visitor is based at Dewsnap Lane Clinic and can be contacted on 0161 366 2160