At present all appointments are ‘book on the day’ and will be telephone/video consultations in the first instance. If a follow up 'face to face' appointment is deemed necessary, this will be booked at the time.
We offer appointments as follows:
- Routine advance appointments
- Same day routine appointments - please call at 8am prompt
- Same day urgent appointments
Reception staff may gather brief details from you in order to:
- direct patients to see the most appropriate healthcare professional
- ensure you are dealt with as efficiently as possible
- help our clinicians to prioritise those in need of urgent care
Note: All staff are bound by strict rules of confidentiality
You can pick up a registration form at reception which will enable you to register for access to make appointments on line via the internet.
Did you know there is an Extended Access Service?
7 DAY ACCESS
- Contact the Surgery during normal opening hours to book
- Appointments must be booked in advance
- The appointment will not be with your regular GP
- The appointment will be at another location e.g. walk in centre
- Appointments are available Monday - Friday 6.30pm to 8.00pm
- Appointments are available Saturday and Sunday 9am to Midday